Cynthia Reichenberger cynthia@cmimanagement.net




Gary,

About a week ago my phone started to explode with my sisters calling and texting to say I just HAD to look up this website. One sister said she bawled while watching and I laughed thinking she should really get a grip! LOL!

I saw the website and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I even told my boss how I came to the sight and that I wanted to show it to him. I told him, “this is me, this is who I am” and made him watch it. But I still didn’t think it was worthy of any tears like my sister said. But about a week later she called and ask me about it. I didn’t realize until talking to her that there was a video! So I watched it, unfortunately at work! I was about one minute into it and I completely lost it. My co-workers were wondering WTF? I can’t tell you the emotions that came flooding back …all good. 

Funny, I thought for sure I was going to eventually come across a photo of me or one of my 3 sisters, since we were the same age as everyone else in those photos.  I don’t have a Facebook page so I have a friend trying to look up your profile because I heard you have more great pix. 

We can’t figure out if your went to LPHS or maybe Bassett. I was in the class of ’74 at LPHS. 

It was such a treat to stubble on this little gem. I’ve already contacted my high school boyfriend to share this with him. I’m also going to post it on Classmates.

Thank you for making what has been a very hectic day a great one. 

Cordially,

Cynthia Reichenberger