Victoria

Victoria Aguilera vaguilera10262@sbcglobal.net
1/3/13
to me
Dear Mr. Cliser, you do not know how long I have been thinking off and on of my memories at Crawford's - not realizing why I called it Crawfords as a little girl going there often with my grandparents and my mom - I just recently found out why I called it Crawford's and I often spoke of my experiences there and never could find anyone that remembered the place like I did - my memories were from the 60's - I remember the merry go round, the boat ride, the roller coaster ride, the ferris wheel, the cars that go around and around is vague and the ponys are vague but I also do not remember the market part - I remember more of a bunch of little stores specifically one in mind is the hush puppies shoe store - my mom would buy me shoes there. I hope I have the same place as what I saw on your website - thank you for the photos - they bring back to me a time in my life that was so care free and safe and wonderful for me - my question though is did the carnival rides go to different locations or was everything just stored somewhere on the premises? and when did it all stop (what year) please let me know and thanks again - good night